Friday, June 25, 2010

Brody's BIG Haircut

BEFORE...our sweet baby Brody


For the last few weeks, Brody has been asking if he can get a Mohawk. I can't imagine where he would have gotten this idea...just kidding, Jason! Anyways, I finally gave in and told Jason to do it. So, last Saturday in our garage, Jason took his clippers to my baby boy's head. Brody was all smiles the whole time Jason was cutting. He was so excited to be getting his hair cut with clippers just like daddy does. I was excited that Jason didn't actually do a mohawk. He decided to start with just a short cut. Jason knew I needed baby steps! As I watched his beautiful long hair fall around him, I couldn't help but cry. The more hair that Jason cut off, the older Brody looked. He is like a totally different kid now. He's a BIG Kid!!!

The First Cut




















AFTER...our BIG KID!!

3 comments:

Nadia Mariam's Hrhs Journey said...

Awwww i love his hair cut!!!! He looks really handsome!!! Hope you guys are doing well...

hugs
suha

Wayne said...

WooHoo! He's cooler now. I'm still waiting on the Mohawk.

The Rowell Family said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE IT! I can't get over how much older he looks... and he looks so much like Jason. Brody is such a handsome little guy!