Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Go Daddy Go!

Jason competed in his second Century (a 100 mile bike race) last Saturday in Clarksville. Brody was so sweet and wanted to make daddy some "Good Luck" signs. I thought they turned out really well! Brody was most proud of the "G" he wrote on one of the signs. He is really getting good at writing his letters...thanks to Ms. Marianne and Pre-K!

Jason did awesome in the race. He finished in under 5 hours, which I think is incredible. Jason, when I met you over 10 years ago, I never dreamed you would become such an avid bike rider. I am so extremely happy that you have found something you truly love doing and that keeps you sane through our stressful times. We are very proud of you and love you very much!

1 comment:

Melissa Kelley said...

I love catching up on the boys through your blog--they are both so precious!! Time sure does fly!!