Saturday, January 1, 2011

Aunt Becky and Uncle Albert

Every Christmas, we go to Aunt Becky and Uncle Albert's house in Murfreesboro to celebrate with them. I hate that we only manage to get together with them once a year. I absolutely love them both so much! Aunt Becky is my dad's sister, and even though she is only a few years older than my dad, I have always thought of her as my grandmother. My grandmother, Granny Annie, died when I was very young, so Aunt Becky was always the constant on my dad's side of the family. Aunt Becky and Uncle Albert even let me live with them during college, so I could be closer to campus. I don't normally make New Year's Resolutions, but this year, I am making one for us to get together with them more than once this year!! Thanks for having lunch with us. We love you guys!




No comments: