Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our 10th Anniversary

Jason and I celebrated 10 years of marriage on July 13th!!!  It is crazy to think that 10 years have already passed.  It still seems like yesterday when I met him for the first time.  I am so thankful that God brought Jason into my life!  The last few years have definitely had many ups and downs with Colby's diagnosis, hospital stays, and surgeries, but instead of letting all of the stress drive us apart, we have used these as opportunities to grow closer to God and closer to each other.  I cannot imagine facing each new day without Jason by my side.  His love, friendship, support, encouragement, and humor are nothing short of amazing!  I know our next 60 years will be just as wonderful!

To celebrate, Jason surprised me with a weekend at the Biltmore.  We left on Friday night and got back Sunday afternoon.  It was a perfect weekend!!  It was fun spending time together...just the two of us away from the reality of our daily lives.  That rarely happens, and I am thankful that we had the opportunity to do it for our 10th Anniversary!





No comments: