Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Morning

I guess Santa thought the boys were very good this year, because he brought them lots of awesome presents!!




These smiles get me every single time!  They were so excited to see what was under the tree for them!



















Brody made a special present for Jason and I at school before the break.  If I haven't mentioned it before, Mrs. Cook is awesome!!!  When he brought it home, he carried it so carefully.  He put it under the tree and made me promise that I wouldn't open it until Christmas morning.  He was so excited to give it to us, and I was so excited to open it. I love that in the midst of all of his many new things, he wanted to stop and give us this gift to open.   Love this sweet boy!!!  I also love our new handmade ornament!!



And, these were the very sad looks we got from the boys when they realized that Truz would not be back until next year.  They have grown very attached to our Elf and will miss looking for him each morning.  Hurry back Truz!

No comments: