Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Holidays

Our first Thanksgiving meal was the Saturday before Thanksgiving at Nenny and Pa's house.  We look forward to this get together every year, because we are able to spend time with extended family that we don't get to see very often.  

The boys were out of school the Wednesday before Thanksgiving again this year, so we met my mom, Jeanine, Harper, and Darbye at Opry Mills to take pictures with Santa.  I love this new tradition!








  


This was our year to spend Thanksgiving day with my family.  Aunt Pat hosted, and she and my mom made a delicious lunch.  I know Granny Shug was watching from heaven and smiling.  

After leaving Aunt Pat and Uncle Lee's house, we headed to Pa's brother's house.  I met some of Jason's family that I have never met before and he hadn't seen in several years.  It was great to spend time with Pa's brother and sister and their families.  

We had a great Thanksgiving!  We are very thankful to God for all of his many blessings, especially the blessing of family!  







No comments: