Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Community Church Overnight Camp

The boys attended Community Church of Hendersonville's Church Camp this summer, which is an overnight camp at Whispering Pines Campgrounds.  We dropped them off on Sunday night and got them settled into their cabins, and then we didn't get to see or talk to them again until Thursday night.  This was the longest I have ever gone without these two boys, and I missed them like crazy!  Thankfully, the church posted pictures of the campers every day.  It always made me feel better when I saw a picture of one of them smiling and having fun!

I am so proud of them for wanting to go to this camp, and I'm thankful that they were able to have this experience.  They both had a lot of fun and made tons of great memories.  Colby did tell me that he cried a little on the first night because he missed us, but then again, so did I!  They are already looking forward to attending this camp again next summer.
























No comments: