Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Last Day of School

The last day of school came way sooner than I ever expected.  With each new grade, I feel like the years go by faster and faster.  It is so hard for us to believe that Brody just completed 5th grade, making him a middle schooler in the fall!!  Colby is now moving on to 4th grade, meaning he only has 2 more years in elementary school.  I've heard the expression, "the days are long, but the years are short" so many times, but I never actually believed it until these sweet boys came into our lives.  I sometimes wish I could slow things down just a little, but since I can't, I just try to cherish every moment I have with them...even on those days that feel extra long!!  : )

Brody received an award for having the highest GPA in his class, and we are so proud of him!! I pray that he continues to love school and works hard to achieve good grades.





Colby received an award for being the most humorous in his class..no surprise there!  This kid is always cracking us up, and apparently he has been cracking his classmates up as well.







First day of school vs last day of school.  These boys have grown quite a bit over the last year!  Goodbye 3rd and 5th grade, hello 4th and 6th grade!!  But first...summer fun!!





No comments: