Friday, March 6, 2020

Burnin' for Bucks

Wow!  That's pretty much all I can say about our 3rd Annual Burnin' for Bucks event at Burn Boot Camp Hendersonville.  This event makes my heart so happy!!  It gets bigger and better every year, and this year we raised $3,810 for CHD Research.  $225 of that was through trainer burpees, and I am honestly thankful for every single burpee I had to do!

I am so incredibly thankful for Burn Hendersonville, our amazing community that rallies around this event, the competitors that gave it their all in the workouts, the people who came out to cheer on and encourage their friends, the volunteers who helped judge so many heats, our amazing BA and training team, our owners Lori and Rusty, and especially Jeremiah.  He continues to amaze me with his ability to plan and execute perfect workouts for these competitors.  I'm already looking forward to next years event!













No comments: