Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brody's First Trip to the Dentist

Brody went to the dentist for the first time today, and he did great! I cannot get over what a big boy he is now! Where did my baby go? Before we left the house, he was saying, "I not want to go to the dentist," but by the time we left the dentist, he was saying, "I like this!" I am so happy that he had a good first experience with the dentist. I am also happy to report that his teeth look great! Good job on brushing those teeth dad!!
Thank you to Karen and Dr. Parham for making Brody's first dental experience a good one! I have a feeling he is going to be asking me when he gets to come back again!


Playing video games in the waiting room...what a great idea for a Pediatric Dental office!


Ms. Karen...she was so great with him!


Dr. Parham getting a good look at those clean teeth...We really liked Dr. Parham and the rest of the staff!



Colby flirting with the ladies as usual and happy to not be the one with the doctor's appointment today!

1 comment:

James said...

The right dentist Long Beach CA is a dentist that cares about your personal dental hygiene and the hygiene of your family.