Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Week Fun

Story Hour at the Library
Now that we are off of "house arrest" and trying to be "normal," I thought it would be fun to start going to the Library for story hour. This week, they had a special Halloween story time, and Brody and Colby both really enjoyed it. We are really looking forward to making this an every Wednesday event.

Colby really looks up to his big brother!


I love how much they love each other.


Colby, Max, and Brody enjoying their Halloween Treat from the Librarians.


Brody's Preschool Halloween Party
On Thursday, Colby and I joined Brody at school for his Halloween Party. I was really excited to finally meet some of Brody's friends. On the way to school that day, he said, "I really like my new friends." So sweet!

Enjoying pizza, fruit, and cookies...yummy!

Max, Max, Max

Brody and Ms. Angie

Brody and Ms. Lori

Brody and his new little friend, Ava. We have heard a lot about Ava! Too cute!


Carving Pumpkins

Jason and Brody did a great job with the pumpkins this year. Brody lost interest with carving, but he had a lot of fun "drawing" on the pumpkins with markers. Colby and I had fun playing and watching them work.




Brody took a break from the pumpkins to "wash" the car. He is such a great helper!



No comments: