Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our Little Pre-Kindergartner

On Friday, August 6th, Brody returned to school. He is in Pre-K three days a week this year, and he is so excited to be a Pre-Kindergartner! This is just another reminder to me of just how big he is getting. He always asks me now, "Where did your little Baby Brody go? I'm a big boy now!" Seriously!?!?


His teacher is Ms. Marianne, and he absolutely loves her! I can't wait to see all of the things he is going to learn this year. He has already come home singing lots of new songs!




2 comments:

Wayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wayne said...

I am so excited for Brody. I know this year will bring a lot of excitement for him and the rest of the Hitchcock family. It's always a comfort to know that God watches out for his children. God bless.