Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vacation Bible School

The boys attended Vacation Bible School at our church for the first time this year. Since Colby is still going through a little separation issue, I volunteered to help out in his room, and I am so glad that I did!! It was so wonderful to watch all of those 2 year olds, especially little Colby, have so much fun learning God's Word!!

VBS was Sunday through Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:30. Our boys were completely exhausted each day after getting in bed so late, but both of them were excited to go back each night. They both just absolutely loved it...the songs, the skits, the lessons, the coloring, the snacks, the activities, and the friends. In fact, Brody asks me at least 5 times a week when he can go back to VBS. It is a shame it only happens once a year!
The boys pose for a quick picture before leaving for our last night of VBS. The theme of VBS this year was P90X...Extreme Soul Fitness.

I'm pretty sure Brody started singing "I'm in the Lord's Army" right here while we were trying to get a picture, and both boys started marching and smiling! I love these boys!

No comments: