Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Morning

Santa came!!! Brody was up by 7 ready to come downstairs to see what Santa had brought him, but Colby wasn't awake just yet. I held Brody off for as long as I could, but by 7:45, he had waited long enough. We decided to wake Colby up and get the fun started.


Brody was so eager to run down the stairs, but he was nice enough to go a little slower to help Colby.


Colby wasn't really sure what the rush to get downstairs was, so here, Brody is trying to explain that Santa came and they had new toys.



Brody got his first good look at all of his presents from Santa.


Colby, seeing Brody's face, looked through the spindles to see what all the excitement was about. He then spotted his presents from Santa. I never want to forget the looks on their faces...priceless!































Once the boys finished, Jason and I opened our presents from them (well, really from each other I guess). Brody was so excited to give us gifts, and I was so excited to get a big hug from him after I opened my Nook, which I LOVE!! Jason was excited about the Nerf Guns that Brody picked out for him, which I wrapped with a Gift Certificate to a local gun store/ shooting range.


No comments: