Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Brody's First Big Boo Boo

Last Wednesday, I got a call from Brody's Kindergarten teacher during school. Brody had somehow fallen out of his chair and busted his chin open on the edge of the chair. She told me over the phone that it didn't look too bad, but it would probably need at least one stitch. I was absolutely clueless of what to do next! Surprisingly, this is our first big boo boo!!



I called our pediatrician, and the nurse told me to go ahead and bring him in. So, Colby and I picked him up and went straight to the doctor's office. Brody was a nervous wreck all the way there, and I felt so bad for him. He was trying to be brave, but I could tell inside he was scared to death!


We were both very happy to hear the doctor say that the laceration wasn't quite deep enough to need stitches, and he could fix it up with glue, which the boys thought was hilarious! After five minutes, Brody was glued up and ready to go back to school. I'm sure he had fun showing off the glue to all his friends!


No comments: