Burn Boot Camp Hendersonville is 10 years old!! Ten years...a whole decade of Burn!
When I signed up for that 30 day free trial and walked through those doors 10 years ago, I never could have imagined what this place would come to mean to me. It's so much more than a gym. It is a second home. It is a community of people who love big, support one another, and walk alongside each other through so much more than just workouts.
A lot can happen in 10 years. My kids have grown into adults, and I've grown too - becoming stronger both physically and mentally. And my journey at Burn has taken me places I never expected.
I started as a faithful 8:30 AM camper, quickly became a Fit Member Ambassador (before the Burn Ambassador position even existed), earned my personal training certification, started training Kids Camps, moved into training regular camps, and eventually stepped into a shared Operations Manager role.
I'm so incredibly thankful that I've been able to wear all these different hats and continue to be part of this amazing gym and community. Every role, every workout, every friendship, and every season has shaped me in ways I will always be grateful for.
I love this place. I love these people. And I'm so thankful for the last 10 years!
Here's to the memories I've made, the people who have made this place so special, and the next 10 years!


.jpeg)


















.jpeg)







.jpeg)




















.jpeg)







No comments:
Post a Comment