Sunday, August 31, 2008

Who's Who?



Several people have asked me if Colby looks like Brody. I don't think you understand just how much they truly do look alike. Sometimes, I feel like we have rewinded two years, and I am looking at Brody! A friend of ours (Kim Thomas) did this with her two little ones on her blog, and Jason and I thought this was a great way to show just how much our two boys do look alike. I know it is hard for some of you to believe that Brody was ever this skinny, but he was in the first couple months of his life!




Can you guess which baby is Brody and which baby is Colby?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have their pictures dated & labeled!!! Geez they look like the same baby!

Anonymous said...

Easy. Colby's on the left. Brody's on the right.

The Rowell Family said...

WOW! And I thought Mary Grace and Carolyne looked alike as newborns! These two pics are just about identical. I am going to guess that Colby is on the left. We are really enjoying reading the blog. The girls love looking at the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I am guessing that Colby is on the left and Brody is on the right. But that's only because I remember that blue and green bouncey seat that Brody had (I think!?!?). Great to see you guys yesterday. Hope to come by again some time next week.

Anonymous said...

So who's who?