Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Busy Spring Day

Last Thursday, the weather was absolutely gorgeous. I knew that I had to take advantage of it and get these boys out of the house for some fun! We started our day by going to buy some spring flowers to put in the planters on our front porch. I was surprised by how much fun this was for Brody. He loved it, and he is so proud of the flowers that he picked out.

Our next stop was the park to feed the ducks, which Brody and I did all of the time last year. This was Colby's first time, though, and Brody was so excited to show him the ducks. He kept saying, "see the ducks Colby? Quack, Quack." He even let Colby get in on the action by having him hold the bread until he was ready for it. We had such a good time! It was great to be out of the house and enjoying some fresh air and beautiful scenery. We will definitely go feed the ducks as much as possible this spring and summer.




The last stop of the day was to get Brody's hair cut...finally! His hair grows so fast, and it had just gotten out of control. I think I am going to have to schedule these haircuts more regularly. He was so funny that afternoon. He looked at me and said, "mommy, I can see now." That is really bad!

1 comment:

The Clinkscales Family said...

Oh my!! I am still cracking up at Brody's comment about being able to see now. That is so funny.