Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sorry for Delay

I am so sorry for the delay in posting pics and info from Colby's 1st Birthday!! My laptop died on Sunday. We did get a new laptop on Monday, but I have not been able to get my camera connected to it yet. I am still working on this! I am not the most technical person around. Luckily, though, our good friend Jay is going to help us out with this. So, hopefully I will get pics and info up soon! Colby did have a great celebration on Saturday, though, despite the rain, and I think yesterday was a fun day for him as well. I just still can't believe my baby is one!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, can't believe he's 1 either! I can't wait to see the pictures :) Happy Birthday Colby!!!!

Melissa Kelley said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Colby--can't believe he's already a year old--time flies--but Madisyn's will be 7 months this month--it's just hard to believe. Can't wait to see the pictures--you have two very handsome little boys!!