Tuesday, December 1, 2009

M-O-M-M-A...Finally!!

On Thanksgiving day, Colby finally said what I have been waiting to hear for months...momma!!! He was sitting in my mom's lap, and I was leaving the room to check on Brody. As soon as I was out of sight, he yelled "momma." I am so glad that I was still in hearing range! I would have hated to miss hearing that first sweet momma with an "m." For the last few weeks, I have noticed he has been calling me "bobba." This definitely made this Thanksgiving even more memorable.

1 comment:

The Clinkscales Family said...

Love, Love, Love the picture of you and Colby on this post. I'm so excited that you were able to hear him say Momma for the first time. What a wonderful Thanksgiving surprise. I love all your new posts and was glad to see y'all had a great Thanksgiving. Thank you so much for your sweet message on Thanksgiving. I certainly am very thankful for your friendship as well.