Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our Holiday Weekend

I LOVE long weekends with no school for Brody and no work for Jason! We always have so much fun spending time together! Getting back to our regular routines today was definitely tough.



On Wednesday, Jason got all of our Christmas boxes out of the attic and put up the tree. Brody did a great job helping me decorate it while Jason was at work. He was so surprised when he got home that afternoon.



On Friday night, we went to dinner with the Schimmels and watched the tree lighting at the Streets of Indian Lake. It was very cold, so we didn't stay long. I'm glad we were there long enough to get this cute picture of Remi and the boys, though.



On Saturday night, we took the boys to their first Hockey Game. We had a great time, but I unfortunately didn't get great pictures. I forgot my camera, so I had to resort to my cell phone.


On Sunday, we hung the stockings and finished putting out the rest of the decorations, and Jason got the lights up outside. The boys loved waking up after nap and seeing it all finished!

No comments: