Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Day 2010

Thanksgiving Day could not have been more perfect! We started by going over to Jeremy and Tammy's house for breakfast and to play with Emilee and Kylee. We then went over to Granny Shug's house for an outstanding lunch and a great time visiting with my side of the family. Our day ended with Jeremy and Tammy and the girls coming over for an unexpected visit...the power unfortunately went out at their house. Brody and Colby had a blast playing with their cousins all day long, and I absolutely love seeing them have so much fun together. I hope that they are close friends for life!


Granny Shug putting her amazing cornbread muffins in the oven

Brody and Darbye...both 4 going on fourteen!





Me and my sister

Jeanine and her 2 girls, Harper and Darbye
Colby's new favorite drink...Diet Coke

Colby had to check out the toy sales with Jason



Colby loves his Gacky!













One crazy group!



Kylee, Emilee, and the boys
We had such a great Thanksgiving, and we have so much to be thankful for! I don't even know where to begin with listing all of the things that we are thankful for, not only on Thanksgiving but every single day of the year. We have been blessed beyond belief, and I am so thankful to God for everything in our lives...the good and the bad. It may sound funny to be thankful for bad things, but since Colby's diagnosis and over the last 2 years, I know without a doubt in my mind that everything happens for a reason and is part of God's awesome plan for our lives!

No comments: