Thursday, January 14, 2010

Colby and Cain

Catherine and I were finally able to get our boys together to play, and I think they had a blast! It was great seeing them play and actually interact with each other. Colby kept doing his little growling sound, and Cain would laugh every time. I wish I had a video of this. They were so cute! I love that Colby was able to play with a friend so close to his age...he normally only sees Brody's friends. This was actually the first time Colby has ever had a friend over to play, and he absolutely loved it! Thanks for coming Cain and Catherine. We need to do it more often!
















Santa brought Cain a Lightning McQueen car and Colby a Mater car for Christmas. Just like Lightning and Mater, I hope Cain and Colby are the best of friends!
Colby could not resist squeezing Cain's cute little cheeks.












2 comments:

The Clinkscales Family said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post!!! We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again. I hope we do it often because I think they both had a blast and I had alot of fun too. I actually have a video of Cain laughing at Colby. I will send it to you.

Tiffany Lockette said...

They are both so cute and how great to get to play together. I bet they had a ball.