Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snow Days

We were so excited to finally get some snow last week. This was the first time that Colby had seen snow, and I think he really liked it. Brody definitely liked it!! I had to make him come inside. Maybe next time it snows, we will actually get enough to make a snowman.


Since it has been so cold outside, we have been playing inside a lot! Luckily, the boys have plenty of new toys from Christmas to keep them busy. Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks...




By the way, the planning of our 2nd Annual Blood Drive has started! We are tentatively planning on Saturday, February 20th. I have the location reserved (Hendersonville Church of Christ), and I am now just waiting to hear back from the Red Cross with confirmation. I will post with more details soon!

1 comment:

Melissa Kelley said...

Your boys are absolutely precious--I love seeing pictures of them!!