Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Gym

If you have never heard of My Gym, it is a fitness center for kids. (http://www.my-gym.com/) They offer mommy and me classes for babies and toddlers and independent classes for preschool age and up. Brody started My Gym when he was 11 months old and took until I became very pregnant with Colby. We had not been back since then, but recently, we decided to try it again. Brody absolutely LOVED it when he was younger, and he LOVES it now!! He asks to go every single day! Colby is really enjoying it too. He loves being able to play with kids his own age and do all of the fun activities, and I love that this gives him a complete hour of extra "physical therapy." Everything they do is helping him get a little bit stronger and a little more confident with his walking. It doesn't get much better than this!



No comments: