Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our New Play Set

Jason surprised us all a couple of weeks ago by ordering a great play set for the boys. Brody and Colby LOVE to slide and swing, so this is absolutely perfect for them! The man came last Saturday morning to install it, and I think I heard, "mom, can I play on my playground yet?" about 100 times between 9:30 and 1:30, which is when the boys went down for their naps. When they got up, though, they were so happy to see a completely finished play set! We spent all of our time outside for the rest of the weekend and most of this week. They are having so much fun playing, and Jason and I are having so much fun watching them!

Trying out the swings



Enjoying a snack at the picnic table

Brody is trying to teach Colby how to climb the wall...maybe one day Colby!
They love hanging out in their clubhouse...

...and then sliding down!



Happy Boy!!

No comments: