Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's Day

I am so thankful that I get to be Brody and Colby's mom!!  God blessed me with two sweet, smart, funny, and loving boys.  On Mother's Day, they wanted to take me to brunch and then to hit golf balls. Considering I haven't hit a golf ball in over 8 years, I'm pretty sure this was more for them, but I didn't mind a bit.  We had so much fun just being together on the golf course.  We ended Mother's Day by having dinner with my mom and sister...two of the best moms I know!






Colby completed this "All about my Mom"  for Mother's Day.  I was impressed with how well he knows me.   I'm not sure I agree that my favorite thing to do is mop, though.  I tried to explain to him that just because I do it all the time doesn't mean I love it!  It's kind of fun to see what's going on in that mind of his.

No comments: