Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Brody's First Day Of Kindergarten

How in the world did we get here? How is my little Brody big enough for Kindergarten already? The years seem to be flying by way too fast!! I may not be ready for this big milestone, but Brody is definitely ready! He was so excited for his first day of Kindergarten.

Jason was sure I was going to lose it, but luckily, I did not cry when I dropped him off. It was hard not to smile watching him go in so excited. Plus, I just kept telling myself that we will most likely get to do this first day of Kindergarten again next year. Since Brody's birthday is so late, we are considering repeating Kindergarten next year in our zoned public school. This way, he will be one of the oldest in his class, as opposed to the very youngest.





Brody has 2 fantastic teachers!! Ms. Jennifer teaches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and Ms. Becky teaches on Tuesday and Thursday. I am really looking forward to watching Brody learn and grow under their direction. I think he is going to have a fantastic and memorable year!!





To celebrate his first day as a Kindergartner, we went for lunch at McDonalds with a couple of friends from his class. The kids had fun eating and talking about their day. The three youngest siblings, Colby, Linden, and Paige are really excited about their first day, which will be next Tuesday.





No comments: