Monday, August 22, 2011

Wilson County Fair

Last Thursday night, my sister, my mom, and I took Brody, Colby, Harper, and Darbye to the Wilson County Fair. I am so happy that Brody and Colby have 4 cousins close to their ages to grow up with! They always love doing things with Harper and Darby and Emilee and Kylee. It is so much fun to watch them with their cousins too. I hope that they stay friends for life!

The fair was a lot of fun! We stayed in the kids' section the whole time, since the kids are still so small. Poor Colby got upset several times when he couldn't ride something because of his height. I even tried to explain to one of the workers that he really is 3, and he can't help being so short. It did no good, though! He was still denied!! We just had to search for rides that he was tall enough for, which was only a few. Luckily, he has a big brother and 2 very sweet cousins that did not mind at all! They were all just happy to be there together!













No comments: