Thursday, August 29, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Brody!

Brody turned 7 years old on August 22nd. It is so hard for me to believe he is already 7, because I still remember him as the little baby Brody like it was yesterday. People say all the time how kids grow up way too fast, and unfortunately, I'm seeing that for myself now.  I feel like the last 7 years have flown by right before my eyes.  Sometimes I wish I could freeze time.  






We celebrated Brody's birthday with another family lunch at our house, followed by a skull and cross bones ice cream cake from Maggie Moos.  Brody loves Maggie Moos' dark chocolate ice cream!











This birthday celebration ended with an awesome magic show put on by the boys and their cousins.  I love how these 6 always have a great time together...no matter what they are doing.








Happy Birthday Brody Briant!  You are a sweet, sensitive, compassionate, loving, helpful, and hard working boy, and we are very proud of you!  Thank you for always making us smile and bringing so much joy into our lives.  We thank God for allowing us to be your parents.   We love you very much!

No comments: