Sunday, June 14, 2009

Never a Dull Moment

I've noticed that Colby seems to eat more if he is distracted, so I try to keep the TV on during meal times. I know this is the opposite of what families should do, but we go with what works! Anyways, as we were eating breakfast the other morning, the Black Eyed Peas were performing on the View. The first song they performed was Boom Boom Pow, and Brody just loved it! He started singing it, and I couldn't help but laugh. He is so funny! I'm glad I was able to catch it on video to share with you. He is still singing this regularly! I think I might have to go buy the CD for him.



After singing for a minute, Brody decided he wanted to get up and dance. He also tried to get Colby to dance. He was trying to teach him how to "shake his booty." I promise he is saying "booty," even though it sounds like something else!

Yes, there is never a dull moment at the Hitchcock House, and I love every single second of it! How could I not smile and thank God when I watch these two amazing boys that He has blessed us with? I love my little man and my little monkey more than words can express!

1 comment:

Melissa Kelley said...

Absolutely precious--Ashlyn loves that song too--she's, also, a fan of the Taylor Swift "Princess" song too--maybe Brody and Ashlyn can do a duet sometime--hehehe. Ashlyn tries to get Madisyn to dance too--making me a nervous wreck--Ashlyn wants to pick her up and dance and poor Madisyn can't even sit on her own yet--but she just keeps laughing at her big sister. Hope ya'll continue to have a good summer!!!