Friday, June 5, 2009

Prayers for Baby Cain

Our "heart friend," Cain, is having his Glenn Operation today. This is the second surgery in the three stage repair process, which is the surgery that Colby will undergo in late August or early September. Cain is 6 months younger than Colby, and I hate that he is having to go through this difficult surgery so young. On a positive side, though, Cain has been growing great! He weighed in at 15 lb 3 oz yesterday! I am so happy that he was able to gain so much weight before this surgery. Now I need to have him teach Colby a thing or two about gaining weight, considering he only weighs 1 lb less than our 10 month old!

Please keep Cain and his parents in your prayers today. His surgery is scheduled for 8 am. I know they would appreciate prayers!! I will update later today, once I hear how Cain is doing. Or, you can check his blog at: http://www.clinkscalesfamily.blogspot.com/.


Here is a picture of Cain from Memorial Day. This is my favorite picture of this little guy! He is so cute!! I can't wait for him and Colby to be able to play together.

No comments: