Saturday, November 26, 2022

New York for Thanksgiving

We decided to mix things up this Thanksgiving, so we took a trip to New York with some of our favorites, the Evans.  The boys had each been to New York individually with Jason, I had been to New York with Jason, but this is the first time we all went together as a family.  It was perfect! 

We squeezed a lot of fun into the week, but I think my favorite thing was watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in person.   I hope this is a memory the boys will carry with them forever.  It was a really cool experience.  

I'm so thankful for these little trips that we can take together.  Our boys are growing up way too fast, and I don't want to miss any opportunity to have fun, make memories, and grow closer to each other! 














































































No comments: