Wednesday, July 20, 2022

New York Anniversary

For our 20th Anniversary, Jason surprised me with a trip to New York!  This was my first time going to New York, and it was a dream!!  I am so thankful for this time together!

Highlights of Day 1...exploring around our hotel and seeing it all for the first time, lunch at Juniors, my first Broadway show- POTUS, and a yummy Cuban dinner. 








Day 2 Highlights...Exploring the city and shopping, NY bagel breakfast sandwiches, delicious Mexican dinner, my 2nd Broadway show - Plaza Suite (with Sarah Jessica Parker), and dessert at Juniors (our first of many sweet treats on this trip!).














Day 3 Highlights...more exploring the city, lunch at Italy, my first Subway ride, and an Italian dinner at Rubirosa.













Day 4 Highlights...911 Memorial, Brooklyn Bridge, China Town, afternoon fruit tart snack, and 99 cent pizza (something the boys said I had to try). 










We wrapped up Friday night with a sunset cruise to see the city by water and then another amazing dessert at a cute little diner in Hell's Kitchen.











Day 5 Highlights...Brunch at Tavern on the Green, bike ride and walk around Central Park (I'm shocked at how big and hilly Central Park is), a snack and Frozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity before heading to the airport.











This trip was an absolute dream!  I am so thankful for this man and the time that we had alone to relax, reflect on 20 years of marriage, and enjoy each other!  

No comments: